VISITORS SINCE 04.13.05
Art & Soul Tattoo Co Inc
2600 S Robertson Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90034
(310) 202-7203 artandsoultattoos.com ,tattoos, los angeles, tattoos los angeles, tattooing, tattoo artists, tattoo art, tattoo parlor, tattoo studio, tattoo shop, tattoo gallery, tattoo galleries, tattoo portfolios, tattoo photos, tattoo photography, L.A. Ink, L.A. tattoo, L.A. Tattoos, Los Angeles, body arts, ink, fine art, gallery, portfolio, arts, illustration, designs, parlor, paintings, graphics, photos, photography, low brow, hot rod, traditional, Asian, Japanese, polynesian, new school, studio, West Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Culver City, Venice, Malibu, Hollywood, Redondo, Manhattan Beach, El Segundo, Westchester, California, Palms, Mar Vista, Beverlywood, Southern California, Westwood, San Bernardino, Orange County, Ventura County, San Gabriel Valley, San Fernando Valley, Studio CIty, Sherman Oaks, Simi Valley, Tattoos, los angeles, tattoos, body art, LA tattoos, LA Ink, tattoo LA, body art, dermagraphics, inked, L.A., CA, tats, tatts, tatoos, tatuajes, tatovering, irezumi, ink, body designs, illustrations, graphics, art, design, freelance, tattoo parlor, tattoo artist, portfolio, tattoo photos, tattoo pics, tatuage, tauaggi, tatuajes, Los Angeles, tattoo artists, body artists, dermagraphics, tattooing, tattooers, California, custom tattoos, tattoo portfolio, tattoo photos, tattoo pix, tattoo pics, tattoo pictures, tattoo designs, illustrators, paintings, fine art, tatouages, tatau, tebori, Erika Stanley, Steve Delgado, Skrewfish, Jim Parchen, body piercing, body jewelry, polynesian, black and gray, traditional, japanese, fine line, portraits, lettering, tribal, New School, new skool, Sailor, pin up, sleeve, back piece, full body suit, old school, custom tattoos, flash, color tattoos, black and gray tattoos, black and grey tattoos, realism, realistic, tatau, piercings, piercers, los angeles piercing, dermal anchors, labret, industrial piercing, ear piercing, navel piercing, naval piercing, belly button piercing, surface piercing, genital piercing, nipple piercing, conch, prince albert, clitoris piercing, gift certificates, tattoo studios in los angeles, los angeles tattoos, tattoos los angeles, tattoos in santa monica, santa monica tattoos, L.A. tattoos, tattoo artists in los angeles, tattoo studios in los angeles, Japanese tattoos in Los Angeles, Traditional tattoos in los angeles, los angeles black and gray tattoos, los angeles black and grey tattoos, black and white tattoos los angeles california, tribal tattoos los angeles, los angeles california usa tattoo artists, tattooers in los angeles, los angeles tattoo artists, tattoo parlors in los angeles california, sleeve tattoos los angeles, custom tattoos los angeles, los angeles graphic tattoos, tattoo art, los angeles, california, best hollywood tattoo studio, tattoo artists in hollywood, california, tatuajes los angeles, los angeles california tatuajes, tatuages los angeles california, tatoos los angeles, los angeles tatoo artists, tatovering i los angeles, tatovør i los angeles california, los angeles tatovører, los angeles tatovøre, los angeles california tatovøre, los angeles california tatovører, tattoo parlor in los angeles, cover up tattoos in los angeles california, tattoo artists from los angeles, california, Custom tattoo designes los angeles, california, tattoo studios near los angeles california, best tattoo artist in los angeles, best tattoo artists in los angeles, best tattoo studio in los angeles california u.s.a., best tattoo studios in los angeles, tatovering sted los angeles, tatowier los angeles, tatto studios los angeles, los angeles california tatto studios, most popular tattoo studio in los angeles, famous tattoo artists los angeles, los angeles famous tattoo artist, realistic tattoos los angeles california, tattoo portraits los angeles california, best portrait tattoos in LA, la tattoo studios, best la tattoos, best tattoos in la, best tattoo studios in la, la tattoo artists, greatest tattoos in los angeles la, best tattoo parlor in los angeles, best tattoo studio in la, cheapest tattoos in la, cheap good tattoos in la, affordable tattoo studio los angeles, los angeles affordable tattoos, santa monica boulevard, pico boulevard, robertson boulevard tattoo artists tattoo studio, melrose avenue, tattoos on melrose avenue los angeles, melrose tattoo los angeles, zulu tattoo los angeles, L.A. ink tattoos los angeles, body electric tattoo studio in los angeles, freak chic tattoos los angeles melrose ave, melrose ave zapp tattoo studio, tattoo artists, beverlywood tattoo studio los angeles, tattoo supplies los angeles, tattoo artists who do t-shirt designs in los angeles, tattoo artists who paint in los angeles, tattoo artists for hire in los angeles, tattoo artists who can do fake tattoos in los angeles, tattoo make up artists in los angeles, cool tattoos in los angeles, coolest tattoo artists in los angeles, beverly hills tattoo studio, tattoo studios near beverly hills, culver city tattoo studios, tattoo artists in culver city, venice beach tattoo shops, los angeles tattoo shops, awesome tattoos from los angeles, well respected tattoo studio in los angeles california, scott stollar from pasadena, bill snedden from oklahoma, bill sneeden from oklahoma, stan corona from carson, stanley corona from carson, omananda from australia, danielle oberosler from maryland, dani oberosler from silver spring maryland, danielle hudson from maryland virginia washington dc fatty's custom tattooz, danny chan, chanarky, art and tattoos, edwin marin, illya, huston, issei kurahawa, michael suarez, briza camacho, joby cummings from dallas texas tattoos los angeles, misha art and tattoos los angeles, brian thomas tattoos, guest artist sezuki tattoos from tokyo japan, guest artist shige tattoos from yokohama japan, guest artist miyazo tattoos from japan, guest artist stan dottori from lyon france, guest artist alberto balboa figueroa from spain, guest artist heather sutherland from san diego or north carolina, guest artist bernie olszewski, guest artist ms mikki, guest artist ms. mikki, guest artist lisa schmoldt from florida, frankie korkowski tattoos, josh korkoswski tattoos, steve kidwiler no fx tattoos from merced california, real munoz tattoos, mark maloney tattoos, chris schafer, hope urban, greyson chadwick, steve delgado tattoos los angeles california, skrewfish tattoo artist los angeles california, adam parrot tattoo artist in los angeles california, adam parrot from chicago is tattooing at art & Soul tattoos los angeles california, art and soul tattoos the original tattoo studio in california, jim parchen melrose tattoo artist now tattooing at art & soul on robertson blvd. los angeles california, kira robles works at art and soul tattoo studio in los angeles, erika stanley los angeles tattoo artist
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN WORKING PERMANENTLY AT ART & SOUL HERE ARE THE QUALIFICATIONS YOU MUST HAVE. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED WITH ALL OF THESE ASPECTS.
We enjoy having guest artists from all over the United States and from other countries too!
It helps if you have a bit of clientele at our studio BEFORE coming to Los Angeles. We are careful not to take away our walk in clients from our full time artists, because they depend on their income from our studio. We would be interested in having you visit us if you can meet the following requirements:
1. You must have samples of your work online on a website or internet photo album.
2. You must be able to book your own appointments, preferably BEFORE arriving to Los Angeles. If you need us to take deposits for your clients, we can do so with paypal. Just e-mail us.
3. You must have a good attitude and be ready to have a lot of fun when you are working with us.
4. It's best if you have some friends to stay with. If not, we have affordable accomodations for $50 per night. It is a one bedroom one bathroom apartment with a stocked kitchen, TV, DVD player, stereo and parking for one vehicle. Each additional guest is $25 per night.
5. You must like either bowling, poker or joking around!
We accept requests for guest spots at our studio on a regular basis. Please note that we have several guest artists visiting us on a regular schedule. Please try to arrange things at least thirty days in advance during Spring & Summer. For us to properly promote your visit, it's best to make arrangements at least three months in advance.
1. A minimum of three years in a professional studio with references.
2. Excellent portfolio
3. Reliable transportation
4. Some local clientele
5. No drug or alcohol dependencies
6. Willing to work a minimum of four days a week
7. Good knowledge of cross-contamination prevention
8. Good attitude and people skills
9. Computer skills
10. No drama!
Our recently remodeled studio has been in our current location for over ten years.
We provide a fun, friendly environment, specializing in upscale, custom tattooing.
Our hours are 2-10 PM daily.
We have off street parking, a PC with high speed internet access, scanning, printing, Photoshop and a color copier in addition to all the necessary studio equipment.
If you meet ALL of the requirements, e-mail us through the link below. Include a link to your online photos (i.e. website, web based photo album, etc.)
Do not send us files with images, we will not download them.
Include all of your contact and reference information and a short bio.
We will contact you when our schedule permits.
Call to make an appointment to meet, only if you don’t have a website.
NOTE: If you can't read or follow directions carefully, we will not consider your application. Sorry, but we need people who are capable, not people who may become a liability. Thank you.